For Initial and Renewals
Instead of spending all day in the classroom, you can now take an online course by the American Heart Association & then come to our classroom for the skills testing with a VAM (voice assisted manikin). During these Covid and Omicron times, many medical and healthcare professionals prefer taking these online courses with the skills testing. An instructor will not be present, since the manikin and computer will guide you through the skills. Initial and renewing students can take these American Heart Association courses.
You will still receive the official American Heart Association BLS, ACLS, or PALS eCard right after class. BLS, ACLS, and PALS classes are offered every day - even on weekends.
- Hospitals will now require HeartCode Complete RQI training.
- With HeartCode Complete RQI you will receive the same certification as you would an in-person class.
- HeartCode Complete RQI is a knowledge-based training for new or renewals. The online course can be completed in 25 minutes and in-person skills in 10 minutes. For all disciplines, BLS, ACLS, and PALS.
- HeartCode Complete RQI is considered essential preliminary training for all healthcare professional occupations.
- This service is also mobile with our "RQI GO", we come to you. Contact us for more details.
ACLS RQI 2022
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
Management of ACS and stroke
Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
After you purchase our class you will receive an email to schedule your prefered time slot. From there all you have to do is show up to our facility, take the class, and get certified the same day.